The standard signal is composed of three polycarbonate LED-ready body sections containing the door and visor. The basic construction design provides minimum weight by maximum rigidity and strength. The housing, door and visor are injection molded of ultraviolet stabilized, pre-colored opaque polycarbonate. It meets or exceeds ITE specifications.
- Housing – One piece unit with serrations in 5º increments at each end. Each housing has provisions for mounting two terminal blocks and attaching backplates. Housings may be fastened together to make multi-section signals. The 8” and 12” housings can be intermixed to form combination signals. SA polycarbonate wall thickness = .093″
- Door – One piece polycarbonate unit equipped with stainless steel hinge pins. Stainless steel thumbscrews are used to hold the door against the housing.
- Visor – The removable twist-on visor is secured to the door with stainless steel hardware. Cap, tunnel, and full circle visors are available.
- Positive Positioning – Positive positioning and locking is achieved through the use of serrated brackets, mast arm, or span wire fittings.
- Terminal Block – All terminal blocks are composed of a sturdy polycarbonate weather resistant casing and stainless steel hardware. Terminal block is standardly installed in the yellow section of signal (second from top).
- Hardware – Stainless steel material inside and outside.