The Eagle model 352S ATC cabinet assembly meets or exceeds the new ITS v2 Cabinet standards. This new, state-of-the-art traffic control cabinet combines the best of all worlds – functionality, efficiency, safety, and maintainability. Designed to do more in a smaller space, this advanced new design is the future of traffic control, especially when used with the advanced capabilities of the ATC controller.
The Eagle 352S ATC cabinet assembly provides control for up to 32 output channels and management for up to 120 detector inputs, capable of handling even the most complex intersection configuration. Using high-density, compact components, the cabinet subassemblies are drastically reduced in size, allowing the use of a smaller size cabinet, or greatly expanded additional space in the 352 style. The 352S cabinet shell has the same footprint as a standard, rack mount 332 cabinet shell with an additional 10″ added to the height for additional rack space. Two doors enable access from either side to provide easy maintenance and programming for technicians.
One of the primary design objectives with the ATC cabinet was safety, for both drivers and maintenance personnel. To that end, the cabinet has been designed to safeguard users from accidental shock hazard for components greater than 48V by utilizing touch safe components and guarding high voltage connections. Along with the standard voltage monitoring, the 352S ATC cabinet also includes current monitoring to improve driver safety in the event of a conflict situation. A key new feature is the ability to remove and replace the output assembly without turning the intersection dark.
Standard Enclosure Features
- Extra height compared to standard 352 for an additional 10″ of rack space
- Fabricated from 1/8″ thick type 5052-H32 vinyl-coated, mill finished aluminum utilizing continuously welded construction.
- Door openings double flanged on all sides
- Furnished with two internal E.I.A. 19″ racks for mounting equipment
- All internal and external hardware utilizes non corrosive material, including the hinges
- Flush-mounted police panel with standard police lock
- Stainless steel, 3/4″ diameter handles with three-point locking mechanism
77″H x 24″W x 30″D
- 16 output channels – standard quad intersection with 4 pedestrian and 4 overlap phases
- 48 Channels of Vehicle Detection, Pedestrian Inputs, and EVP
- 2 or 4 channel Detector Modules
- High-efficiency, switching power supply
- Programmable yellow/red or all red flash through the use of color-coded flash plugs
- Field Output Panel with Phoenix pluggable connectors for connection to signal heads
- 4 channel flasher output, monitored by conflict monitor
- 48VDC Coil Flash Transfer Relays
- CMU2212 for conflict monitoring
- Pluggable surge suppressor/line filter on incoming power
- Pluggable surge protection on output field terminals
- Pull-out drawer / shelf
- Thermostatically controlled ventilation system with 100 CFM fan
- Door-switch controlled LED lighting above each door
Standard Door Specifications
- Provided with three-point locking mechanism with duplex nylon rollers, top and bottom
- 3/4″ diameter stainless steel inward-turning handles with provisions for padlocking
- Main door lock – industrial standard pin tumbler lock with #2 key
- Louvered inlet with filter to prevent dirt from entering with air flow
- Closed-cell neoprene door seal gasket
- Stainless steel leave hinges with .190″ diameter stainless steel hinge pins. Pin ends are welded to the hinge and ground smooth. Hinge pins and bolts are covered by the door edge and not accessible when the door is closed.
- ELS3322S – Stretch Cabinet with 19″ Rack
- JBS2352TMT05 – Terminal Facility with 16 channel output assembly
Common Optional Features
- Additional Input Files for up to 120 channels of detection
- 2nd 16 channel Output Assembly
- Auxiliary Display Unit for CMU
- Powdercoating or anodizing
- Manual control cable located in police panel