Antaira Technologies’ LMX-1202G-SFP series is a 12-port industrial managed gigabit managed Ethernet switch embedded with 10*10/100/1000Tx Ethernet ports and 2*100/1000Fx fiber connection. The LMX-1202G-SFP series is a fully manageable light layer 3 Ethernet switch that is pre-loaded with a user-friendly web management console design. It supports the ring network redundancy function using the market’s open standard ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switch (ERPS) protocol that has a <50ms network recovery time. The advanced network filtering and security functions, such as IGMP, VLAN, QoS, SNMP, RMON, Modbus TCP, and 802.1X/HTTPS/SSH/SSL increase determinism and improve network management for remote SCADA systems or control networks.
The LMX-1202G-SFP series is IP30 rated and DIN-rail mountable. There are also two wide operating temperature models for either a standard temperature range (STD: -10°C to 65°C) or an extended temperature range (EOT: -40°C to 75°C). It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for industrial networking applications, such as power/utility, water wastewater, oil/gas/mining, factory automation, security surveillance, ITS and any other outdoor or harsh environment.
- Supports 10*10/100/1000Tx Gigabit Ethernet Ports and 2*100/1000 SFP Slots
- Network Redundancy Support: STP/RSTP/MSTP, and G.8032 ERPS (Recovery Time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1/v2/v3, up to 1024 Groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS/ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c/v3
- Power Input: 12~48VDC in 6-Pin Terminal Block
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- IP30 Protection
- DIN-Rail or Wall Mountable
- Operating Temperature Range – STD: -10°C to 65°C, EOT: -40°C to 75°C
- 5-Year Warranty