Designed to be virtually maintenance free, the polycarbonate signal‘s body, door and visor are manufactured from color impregnated materials. Peeling and corrosion are eliminated and scratches diminished. Eagle signals meet or exceed ITE specifications. Eagle hardware or other industry standard hardware may be utilized for mounting.
All legends are clearly visible and definable for any width street with ample safety factor.
- Meets or exceeds ITE specifications.
- Design provides minimum weight but maximum rigidity and strength.
- Material – The housing and door are injection molded of ultraviolet, stabilized, pre-colored opaque polycarbonate.
- Housing – One piece polycarbonate unit with serrations in 5º increments at each end. Each housing has provisions for mounting two terminal blocks. Housings may be fastened together to make multi-section signals.
- Visor – Removable extruded ABS. Available in tunnel or cutaway style.
- Positive Positioning – Molded serrations provide positive locking of section or complete signal in any of 5º increments about the vertical axis.
- Hinges – Enclosed hinges provide a modern appearance. All hardware is stainless steel.
- Mounting – Completely compatible with all standard signal hardware.