- Just 1.6″ deep. Weighs 5lbs./sq.ft.
- Designed to be the most durable illuminated street name sign on the market.
- Slide-Lock mechanism gives RAZOR adaptability for both single and double-sided applications while using the same sign frame.
- UL Cerified Class 2 Power Supplies and LEDs are fully accessible via RAZOR’s removable end caps.
- Over 6 years in production with over 10,000 united deployed (formerly called R409A).
- Only a 0.5% failure rate (only 1 sign for every 200 shipped).
- Temple ensures that each RAZOR sign is built to very rigorous quality standards and tested for 24 hours prior to shipment.
- The RAZOR uses high-intensity LEDs rated for 60,000 hours — over 14 years of maintenance-free illumination!
- RAZOR’s state-of-the-art LEDs are integrated into rugged, thermally-designed circuit board that provides even illumination throughout the entire sign.
- Meets or exceeds all industry standards for lux measurements.