Elevate Your Career to the Next Level
MoboTrex — the intelligent traffic industry leader renowned for its expertise, ingenuity and innovation — employs a team of smart and friendly employees who share our commitment to quality products and services and exceptional customer service. We are driven to not only BE experts in our field, but to share our expertise.
Our team of creative and talented engineers can design any traffic solution from the ground up. At our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, the MoboTrex production team can turn any concept into reality. That requires not just expertise and intelligence, but drive and initiative.
We work hard and are grateful for our successes. It’s also important to us to pay it forward. We are humbled and proud of the compassion and generosity of our employees, who help MoboTrex make a difference in our communities by giving back.
Who We Are
MoboTrex is driven to keep people safe, move traffic smoothly and to protect the environment by delivering traffic control expertise and innovative products.
To provide traffic control products and services that impact the mobility of every person in America.
We strive to be trusted experts who add value by making sense of complex things.
- Put safety first
- Do the right thing
- Treat others like we want to be treated
- Communicate clearly and timely
- Achieve results
- Hire great people and promote autonomy by building a culture based on shared values and access to information.
- Be trusted traffic control experts.
- Manufacture and sell a wide range of standard and custom traffic control products to distributors across America.
- Distribute to contractors who sell products and services to those government entities that purchase traffic control products.
- Provide services that diversify the customer base and generate recurring revenue.
- Seek to understand, develop expertise, and benefit from the movement to connected and autonomous vehicles.
- Use technology and processes to set standards, measure performance, and continuously improve the client experience, employee productivity and profitability.
MoboTrex will never stop improving our people, processes and technology.
There are many administrative and contractual responsibilities placed on MoboTrex, Inc. as a contractor with certain city, state and federal agencies. To remain in compliance with our Affirmative Action Plan, résumés and applications for job openings at MoboTrex, Inc. must be documented and all applicants surveyed for their race, ethnicity, gender, disability, and protected veteran status. For these reasons, the following Applicant Policy is in effect:
• Applications and résumés will be accepted ONLY when there is an open and/or listed position. Unsolicited applications and résumés will not be retained or considered.
• All applicants must specify the job(s) for which they are applying. Application forms that indicate “any job” or incomplete applications will not be considered and will be placed in an inactive file for a period of 6 months.
• A listing of open positions will be available on our website, supplied to all state job agencies and/or local departments of workforce development and also can be provided upon request.
• Although an applicant may submit a résumé along with their application, the application form must be completed in its entirety for consideration. Only applicants who complete an application will be considered. All candidates who receive in-person interviews are required to fully complete the employment application in order to receive further consideration for the position.
• Applications will be actively considered for 180 days. After that period of time, an applicant will be required to re-apply if a position becomes available.
• Internal applications in the form of employee “Promotion/Transfer Requests” will be actively considered for 180 days.
Human Resources is responsible for administering this policy, surveying/logging/tracking applicants, and responding to individuals regarding MoboTrex, Inc.’s’ employment opportunities.