The Eagle Size Stretch P Cabinet protects electronic
components including controllers and other equipment.
It features an aluminum enclosure for protection from all
forms of outdoor natural elements including rain, sleet,
and snow, as well as seepage and splash.
- UL listed cabinet
- Rear door for access to the back side of cabinet
- Double-flanged door frame to provide a better splash
- Continuously welded enclosure for maximum protection
- Unique lock/keying combinations
- Custom finish per customer requirements
- Lifting ears
- Outward-rotating door handle
Standard Door Specifications
- Provided with three-point locking mechanism with
nylon rollers at the top and bottom.
- 3/4”-diameter stainless steel inward turning handle with
provisions for padlocking.
Main door lock – industrial standard pin tumbler lock
with #2 key.
- Louvered inlet with filter to prevent dirt from entering
with air flow.
- Closed cell PVC door gasket with polyester film to
- Heavy gauge stainless steel continuous hinge utilizing
a 1/4”-diameter stainless steel hinge pin for door
support, carriage bolted in place for ease of door
- A 2”-deep fabricated switch compartment is included
with a standard police lock and a stainless steel
continuous hinge with a 1/8”-diameter hinge pin riveted
in place. Compartment is mounted flush to the door.
Standard Enclosure Specifications
- Completely fabricated from .125”-thick type 5052-H32
mill-finished aluminum utilizing intermittently welded
construction, subsequently weatherproofed with
- Internal attaching components include six (6)
adjustable “C” mounting channels (3 per side), and
three (3) slotted rails on rear wall for attaching
- The door opening is double-flanged on top to prevent
water drops when the door is open. The opening also
includes a mount for two door-operated switches.
- Thermo-convection air ventilation system utilized with
provisions for mounting fan for forced-air cooling.
- Exhaust outlet openings are provided under the roof
- All internal and external hardware is fabricated from
- Automatic door stop to hold main door open at 90°,
120° and 135°.
- Three (3) shelves included.
67″ H x 44″ W x 28″ D
- EL1008 – Base Mount
(Order 1 (set of 4) anchor bolts, UA242, if required)