Key Features and Benefits:
- Multiple redundant ring (recovery time <5ms)
- Seven 10/100BASE-TX ports and three Gigabit RJ45/SFP combo ports (10/100/1000BASE-TX, 100BASE-FX,1000BASE-X)
- 32Gbps non-blocking, 8K MAC address table
- VLAN, GVRP, QoS, IGMP snooping V1/V2/V3, rate control, port trunking, LACP, online multi-port mirroring
- Management via console CLI , Web, SNMP V1/V2c/V3, RMON, HTTPS, SSH and NetVision
- Advanced security feature supports IP security, port security, DHCP server, IP and MAC binding, 802.1x network access control
- Event notification by email, SNMP trap, syslog, digital input and relay output
- -40° to +74°C operating temperature for extreme environments
- Rigid aluminum IP31 housing, excellent heat dispersion, redundant power, DIN rail/wall mount installation
- NEMA TS2 Compliant
- IPv6 support
The RocketLinx ES8510-XT is a managed industrial Ethernet switch, equipped with seven 10/100TX ports and three 10/100/1000 RJ45/100- FX/Gigabit SX/LX/LHX/ZX/SFP combo ports. Two Gigabit ports may be used to form a non-stop Redundant Ring while the third Gigabit port enables connection to an upper switch, couple ring or public server. The Gigabit combo port design provides flexibility to choose copper or fiber media supporting 100BASE-FX or 1000BASE-X, Multi- Mode or Single-Mode for a wide variety of distance and installation requirements.
The RocketLinx ES8510-XT is housed in a rugged aluminum enclosure that features an excellent heat dispersing mechanical design and extended operating temperature support. The embedded software supports full Layer 2 management features, multi-form ring redundancy, network control, monitoring, security and notification. The RocketLinx ES8510-XT also provides a built-in watchdog timer and digital input and relay output to avoid undetected problems. The RocketLinx ES8510-XT provides the perfect foundation for building your industrial Ethernet infrastructure.
Three Gigabit Ports for Flexible Network Planning
A unique feature to the RocketLinx ES8510-XT is the three Gigabit RJ45/SFP combo ports, which can improve performance dramatically compared to products with only two Gigabit RJ45/SFP combos. Each combo comes with a flexible connection – 100Mbps or 1000Mbps, as well as fiber or copper connection options. All together, as many as ten different combinations of port connections are possible. By selecting the appropriate fiber transceivers, the RocketLinx ES8510-XT can meet your industrial application requirements with virtually any transmission distance.
The RocketLinx ES8510-XT SFP socket supports 100BASE-FX Single/ Multi-Mode and 1000BASE-SX/LX/LHX/XD Multi/Single-Mode transceivers. The available distance of the 100BASE-FX is up to 30KM. 1000BASE-SX Multi-Mode supports 550M, 1000BASE-LX Single-Mode supports 10KM, 1000BASE-LHX Single-Mode supports 30KM, 1000BASE-XD Single-Mode supports up to 50KM. 1000BASE- ZX Single-Mode supports up to 70KM.Download Datasheet for Comtrol RocketLinx ES8510-XT