Antaira Technologies’ LMX-2004G-SFP series is a 20-port industrial Gigabit managed Ethernet switch that is embedded with 16*10/100/1000Tx Ethernet ports and 4*100/1000 SFP slots. The LMX-2004G-SFP series is a fully manageable light layer 3 Ethernet switch that is pre-loaded with a user-friendly web management console design. It supports the ring network redundancy function using the market’s open standard ITU-T G.8032 ERPS (Ethernet Ring Protection Switch) protocol that has a <50ms network recovery time. The advanced network filtering and security functions, such as, IGMP, VLAN, QoS, SNMP, port lock, RMON, Modbus TCP, and 802.1X/HTTPS/SSH/SSL increase determinism and improve network management for remote SCADA systems or control networks.
The LMX-2004G-SFP series is IP30 rated and DIN-rail mountable. There are also two wide operating temperature models for either a standard temperature range (STD: -10°C to 70°C) or an extended temperature range (EOT: -40°C to 75°C). It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for industrial networking applications, such as, power/utility, water wastewater, oil/gas/mining, factory automation, security surveillance within transportation, ITS and any other outdoor or harsh environment.
- Supports 16*10/100/1000Tx RJ45 Ports
- Supports 4*100/1000 SFP Slots
- Network Redundancy: STP/RSTP/MSTP, and G.8032 ERPS (Recovery Time <50ms)
- Supports IPv4/IPv6, and DHCP Option 66/67/82
- Supports Modbus/TCP Protocol for Device Management and Monitoring
- IGMP v1/v2 for Multicast Traffic Filtering
- System Warning Setting for Automatic Warning through E-mail
- QoS (IEEE802.1p/1Q), CoS/ToS to Increase Determinism
- IEEE802.1Q VLAN for Easy Network Planning
- Enhanced Network Security with IEEE802.1X, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, HTTPS, and SSH/SSL
- Auto Warning by Exception through E-mail, Relay Output
- Operating Temperature Range: STD: -10°C to 70°C, EOT: -40°C to 75°C
- 5-Year Warranty