- Exceptional message visibility and clarity
- Ideal for all standard traffic control applications
- Utilizes all standard ITE colors
- Single or double face models
- Cost efficient
- Provides 50,000 / 100,000 hours lamp life
- Capable of displaying multiple messages
- Low power consumption
- Low Maintenance
- Complete blank out when not energized
- Housing shall be NEMA 4 rating
- UL listed components
- Each side of a one-way or two-way sign shall be capable of displaying multiple overlaid messages.
- Legends or symbols shall be formed by single or double rows of LED’s.
- Legends shall conform to the standard FHWA / MUTCD specification.
- Custom legends or symbols available for special applications.
- All messages or symbols shall be clearly legible attracting attention under any lighting conditions.
- The sign shall completely blank out when not energized. No phantom words or legend shall be seen under any ambient light condition.
- LED illumination display the message(s) or symbol(s).
- A matte/clear lens mounted in the doorframe shall protect the entire sign face from UV light.
- Transformers or LED Drivers shall be used to reduce the incoming 120 volts to the manufacturer suggested operating voltage and current.
- The sign shall be capable of continuous operation over a range in temperatures from –35 degrees to +140 degrees Fahrenheit (–37 degrees to +60 degrees Celsius).
- Housing shall be constructed of extruded aluminum.
- All components shall be readily accessible.
- All corners or seams are heli-arc welded to provide a weatherproof seal around the entire case.
- A continuous stainless steel hinge shall attach the housing and doors.
- Doors shall be constructed of extruded aluminum and have one side removable to gain access to the sign face.
- Sign face shall be constructed of aluminum and shall have the LED assembly mounted to it.
- Sign shall have one or more stainless steel link locks to tightly secure the door to the gasket.
- A visor shall be provided to protect the sign face from direct sunlight.
- Drainage shall be provided by drain holes located on the housing
- LED assembly shall be mounted to flat black aluminum panel.
- LED’s shall be conformal coated for
- LED driver(s) shall be attached to panel