The Eagle “Smart P” cabinet is designed for maximum convenience with extra storage space and easy access to electronic components.
The Smart P’s added features includes a 19” EIA equipment mount rack with 12U of open rack space.
This rack space can be used to house a variety of electronic equipment, such as battery backup system fiber optic panels, ethernet switches, drawers, and more. The cabinet includes a back door for easy access to both sides of the rack-mounted equipment he Smart P provides a safe, simple mounting location and access for standard 19” rack-mounted electronic equipment.
- Outward-rotating door handle.
- Double-flanged door frame to provide a better splash shield.
- Continuously welded enclosure for maximum protection from contaminants.
- Unique lock/keying combinations.
- Custom finish per customer requirements.
- Lifting ears.
- Flush-mounted generator compartment – mounting for twist-lock generator plug, Generator/Off/Utility manual transfer switch, and utility power indicator light. Compartment includes #2 lock and sliding cover allowing the door to be closed and locked with generator cable installed.
Standard Door Specifications
- Provided with three-point locking mechanism with nylon rollers at the top and bottom.
- 3/4”-diameter stainless steel inward turning handle with provisions for padlocking.
- Main door lock – industrial standard pin tumbler lock with #2 key.
- Louvered inlet with filter to prevent dirt from entering with air flow.
- A 2”-deep fabricated switch compartment is included with a standard police lock and a stainless steel continuous hinge with a 1/8”-diameter hinge pin riveted in place. Compartment is mounted flush to the door.
- Rear door lock – industrial standard pin tumbler tapered slam lock with #2 key
- Closed cell PVC door gasket with polyester film to prevent sticking.
- Heavy gauge stainless steel continuous hinge utilizing a 1/4”-diameter stainless steel hinge pin
- for door support, carriage bolted in place for ease of door removal.
Standard Enclosure Specifications
- Completely fabricated from .125”-thick type 5052-H32 mill-finished aluminum utilizing intermittently welded construction, subsequently weatherproofed with silicone sealant.
- Internal attaching components include eight (8) adjustable “C” mounting channels (4 per side), and two (2) slotted rails on rear wall for attaching equipment panels.
- The door opening is double-flanged on top to prevent water drops when the door is open. The opening also includes a mount for two door-operated switches.
- Thermoconvection air ventilation system utilized with provisions for mounting fan for forced-air cooling.
- Exhaust outlet openings are provided under the roof over-hang.
- All internal and external hardware is fabricated from non-corrosive material.
- Automatic door stop to hold main door open at 90°, 120° and 135°.
- Three (3) shelves included.
- EL712DQ – Base Mount Smart P cabinet
- EL712BR – Base Mount Smart P cabinet with flush-mounted generator compartment