Mobotrex has an opening for a Procurement Assistant at our Austin, TX manufacturing facility. Under the direction of the Supply Chain Manager, the primary objective of this role is to ensure the business has a constant supply of materials to support all business processes. This role provides administrative support including the scheduling of material purchases and deliveries, release and acknowledgement on purchase order requests, verify current inventory, validation and set up of newly purchased items in the ERP system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Support Procurement team in their daily tasks including completing administrative tasks
2. Manage the oversight and inventory control of office, non-stock and consumables for all Business Unit purchasing requirements including office supplies, critical engineering and technical supplies such as toner and cartridges, as well as all shop supply items
3. Follow up on various supplier related issues as requested by Procurement Specialists
4. Serve as primary gatekeeper for the creation and modification of items in the Item Master within the ERP
5. Oversee part maintenance (enter pricing and sourcing description in Vendor Contract Pricing, adding Item Cost entries for all WH’s etc.), as well as assisting in various obsolescence related issues
6. Organize and schedule Procurement related meetings as needed
7. Adhere to ethical and professional standards
8. Adhere to all company policies and procedures
9. Perform other duties as assigned
10. Some travel required
• Associate or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field of study preferred, or High School Diploma with at least 3 years of equivalent work experience
• Excellent problem solving/judgment skills with high level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work under pressure
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and an ERP system
We are looking for someone who has a strong combination of people, verbal, technical and administrative skills combined with experience and a base knowledge of purchasing. We are a growing company that needs employees who strive for excellence and understand that our ability to assist our customers, both internal and external, is a cornerstone to our continued growth and development. MoboTrex offers competitive pay, a full benefits package, and an enjoyable work environment.
MoboTrex is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. MoboTrex requires pre-employment drug testing and a background check.
For more information, please visit: http://hiring.accolo.com:/job.htm?id=453890882