MoboTrex has an opening for a Human Resources Generalist at its Davenport, IA location. Under the direction of the COO, this role will provide the following: administrative HR support, assistance with state and federal compliance, employee file and record retention, on-boarding for new hires – including documentation, benefit administration, leave documentation, payroll back up and special projects as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintains knowledge of and compliance with federal, state (IA, IL, MN, MO, TX, VA, etc.) and local employment and benefit leaves and regulations including timely and accurate postings
• New employee on-boarding and orientation including creating employee records
• Annual benefit open enrollment support for all locations and benefit administration.
• Liaison to third party benefit carriers to help manage MoboTrex employee benefit questions and issues.
• Assist with and maintain city, state and federal compliance and updates for any AA/EEO requirements.
• Coordinates recruitment efforts with Senior Leadership for all exempt and non-exempt personnel, students and temporary employees including the temp to hire conversion process.
• Update and maintain HR records for all employees both on-line and hard copy documents.
• Maintain compliance and labor law postings.
• Complete and maintain monthly HR reports including organizational charts and the employee directory
• Administer employee leave for MoboTrex employees including documentation and tracking.
• Manage first report of injury process for all locations employees.
• Act as point of contact for employees and benefits provider for STD and LTD during employee leave.
• Respond to reference checks.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR or equivalent business degree preferred
• PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
• 2+ years’ experience in Human Resource generalist role
• Experience screening and interviewing hourly candidates
• Experience managing employee leave benefits such as FMLA, STD, LTD and Worker’s Compensation
• Experience with worker’s compensation, OSHA regulations and recording and tracking employee injuries
• Strong attention to detail, highly organized and strong prioritizing skills
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Computer proficiency with business Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
We are looking for someone who has a strong combination of people, verbal and administrative skills combined with experience and base knowledge of human resources state and federal laws and regulations. This will enable the successful candidate to answer manager and employee questions and maintain compliance standards in the HR department. We are a growing company that needs employees who strive for excellence and understand that our ability to assist our customers, both internal and external, is a cornerstone to our continued growth and development. MoboTrex offers competitive pay, a full benefits package, and an enjoyable work environment.
MoboTrex is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. MoboTrex requires pre-employment drug testing and a background check. For more information, please visit: http://hiring.accolo.com:/job.htm?id=453077406