IT Helpdesk Technician – Austin
The primary objective of the IT Helpdesk Technician is to assist the Austin Operations in critical technical and administrative support. While this role reports into IT, it is a shared resource across the operations including Production, Supply Chain Management and Engineering. The IT Helpdesk Technician provides Tier I help desk support to all users as well as providing technical administrative support to the other operations teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support IT and Operations teams in daily tasks
- Provide Tier I technical support to end users
- Complete adhoc reporting as needed
- Manage oversight and inventory control of office
- Follow up on supplier or customer issues
- Assist in project management tracking for engineering
- Maintain and manage relevant technical and engineering databases
- Organize and schedule operations related meetings
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- This role requires a high school diploma but an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science or Business Administration related field is preferred with at least 3 years of professional technical support experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must possess excellent computer skills, problem solving skills, and project management skills.
- Must be detail oriented, a good communicator, self-motivated, and the ability to multi-task.
- Must have the ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must possess technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols and standards.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
MoboTrex is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. MoboTrex requires pre-employment drug testing and a background check.
Interested applicants should direct cover letter and resume to HR@mobotrex.com
Solicitation from recruiters or recruiting agencies will not be accepted.