Regional Sales Manager
MoboTrex is currently looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to cover our Iowa and Nebraska markets. This position can work out of our Davenport IA office or work from home, but it must be located in the coverage area. RSMs are responsible for managing and directing short and long range sales initiatives targeted toward existing and new markets. The intent of this position is to increase sales to our current and prospective job base while maintaining excellent profit margins and building rapport, trust and confidence with our customers. RSMs promote, present, demonstrate, market, and sell all of the products and services offered by MoboTrex.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce top line sales revenue by the minimum as outlined in the current business plan for the specified region. This is to be accomplished by the sale, training and support of MoboTrex products and subsequent account management. The sales goals will vary from year to year consistent with the MoboTrex Corporate Business Plan.
- Manage the region in a cost efficient-most effective manner within the current operating budget.
- Representing MoboTrex professionally via direct, face-to-face customer and vendor contact in a sales capacity.
- Participate in the project management process for any job within the region exceeding $50K in revenue.
- Cultivate relationships with key customer contacts at multiple levels to ensure continuity in the event of customer employee turnover.
- Focus on driving the specification of core traffic products as well as increasing the sale of peripheral products (not currently purchased) consistent with current sales goal, to existing and prospective customers.
- Work collegially with the inside sales team partner, MoboTrex field technicians, and vendor partners to assist with regional sales, training and customer care efforts.
- Provide information about competitor, market, legislative, compliance and industry trends to management and colleagues as appropriate.
- Provide input to the marketing processes as required.
- Participate in industry and trade association events as the company liaison/ambassador.
- Conduct daily business in compliance with all company policies and departmental guidelines.
- Participate in the process to develop annual budgets and sale goals.
- Maintain accurate and timely expense reporting
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the VP of Sales.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Education and/or Experience:
- Sales experience required. Experience in transportation industry experience is preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to obtain certification of IMSA Traffic Signals Level I and Level II
- Must be self motivated and possess a tenacious drive for success
- Must be have a high level of social interaction
- Must be able to speak clearly and communicate effectively
- Must maintain a valid Driver’s License and report all moving violations and accidents to either the VP of Sales or the Human Resources Manager
- Must maintain and take proper care of all company issued property (including company vehicle, product demos, cell phone, laptop computer, etc.)
- Must be responsible and use good judgment when using an issued company credit card (per Employee Handbook)
- Must follow all company and departmental procedures per Employee Handbook
- Must be punctual, have a good work attitude, and work cooperatively with others in the department and company
- Must be able to accept and benefit from constructive criticism
- Must have the ability and willingness to travel extensively
MoboTrex Traffic is a growing company that needs employees who strive for excellence and understand that our ability to assist our customers, both internal and external, is a cornerstone to our continued growth and development. MoboTrex offers great pay, a full benefits package, and an enjoyable work environment.
MoboTrex Traffic Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and requires pre-employment drug testing and background check. For more information about MoboTrex, please visit us at https://www.mobotrex.com.
Apply by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.