REGIONAL SALES MANAGER: MN/ND/SD
Primary Objective/Job Description
The RSM manages and directs short and long range sales initiatives targeted toward existing and new markets. The intent to ultimately obtain established goals by increasing sales to the current and prospective customer base, while maintaining excellent profit margins, building rapport, trust and confidence with our customers (key contacts and decision makers). The RSM will promote, present, demonstrate, market and sell all of MoboTrex’ products and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce top line sales revenue by the minimum as outlined in the current business plan for the specified region. This is to be accomplished by the sale, training and support of MoboTrex products and subsequent account management. The sales goals will vary from year to year consistent with the MoboTrex Corporate Business Plan.
- Manage the region in a cost efficient-most effective manner within the current operating budget.
- Representing MoboTrex professionally via direct, face-to-face customer and vendor contact in a sales capacity.
- Participate in the project management process for any job within the region exceeding $50K in revenue.
- Cultivate relationships with key customer contacts at multiple levels to ensure continuity in the event of customer employee turnover.
- Focus on driving the specification of core traffic products as well as increasing the sale of peripheral products (not currently purchased) consistent with current sales goal, to existing and prospective customers.
- Work collegially with the inside sales team partner, MoboTrex field technicians, and vendor partners to assist with regional sales, training and customer care efforts.
- Provide information about competitor, market, legislative, compliance and industry trends to management and colleagues as appropriate.
- Provide input to the marketing processes as required.
- Participate in industry and trade association events as the company liaison/ambassador.
- Conduct daily business in compliance with all company policies and departmental guidelines.
- Participate in the process to develop annual budgets and sale goals.
- Maintain accurate and timely expense reporting
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Distribution Sales Manager.
Requirements/ Min. Qualifications
Education and/or Experience:
5-7 years Sales experience required.
Experience in transportation industry experience is preferred
BA in business or other business related preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to obtain certification of IMSA Traffic Signals Level I and Level II
- Must be self-motivated and possess a tenacious drive for success
- Excellent listening, presentation, negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) interpersonal and professional interactive skills
- Ability to respond promptly to requests for service and assistance as needed and have a focus for customer follow up
- Experience using CRM tools and communicate progress with Sales Leadership
- Attention to details and accuracy
- 50-75% travel in the South Dakota, North Dakota and Minnesota region while based in Twin Cities
MoboTrex Traffic is a growing company that needs employees who strive for excellence and understand that our ability to assist our customers, both internal and external, is a cornerstone to our continued growth and development. MoboTrex offers great pay, a full benefits package, and an enjoyable work environment.
MoboTrex Traffic Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and requires pre-employment drug testing and background check. For more information about MoboTrex, please visit us at https://www.mobotrex.com.
Apply by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.