Q/A and Lean Manager – Austin, TX
The primary objective of the Quality Assurance and Lean Manager is to oversee all quality management initiatives across the company with a strong emphasis on Company operations. The Quality Assurance and Lean Manager is charged with developing and maintaining a culture of continuous improvement and developing a robust Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure that all products and services at MoboTrex achieve and deliver superior quality and reliability levels. In this working manager role, the Quality Assurance and Lean Manager is responsible for ensuring the quality of parts throughout various stages of the manufacturing process, for final parts after secondary operations, and for coordinating rework or rejection of finished parts, as required.
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in business or technical discipline, i.e. Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, Technology or related field
- A minimum of 5+ year’s hands-on Lean implementation experience and/or training in a manufacturing Lean Environment with an intellectual understanding of Lean Manufacturing (Certification) and/or Six Sigma Black Belt
- Experience in a manufacturing environment utilizing TQM, ISO, Lean Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma including SPC
- ASQ (American Society for Quality) Certified Quality Engineer, Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence, Certified Black Belt or Certified Green Belt preferred
- Experience in providing quality assurance and process support to a manufacturing floor
- Experience implementing Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma projects
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must possess excellent computer skills, problem solving skills, and project management skills.
- Must be detail oriented, a good communicator, self-motivated, and the ability to multi-task.
- Must have the ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must possess technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols and standards.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Proven technical leadership with the ability to utilize structured problem solving methods to deliver results.
- Demonstrated competence to work and communicate effectively with all levels in the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with willingness and ability to learn new systems.
- Able to read, understand, and create flow charts and Gantt charts.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to:
MoboTrex is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. MoboTrex requires pre-employment drug testing and a background check.