Inside Sales Representative
Our newly acquired team in the Richmond VA area is adding 3 Inside Sales Representatives. This role will work as the primary inside sales contact for an assigned territory. The Inside Sales Rep. works with the outside representative(s) to maximize sales and profits for the territory. The primary responsibility is to complete all bid lettings, influence product specifications, promote, market and sell all MoboTrex products and services in your assigned territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the bid letting process in the territory. Responsible for ensuring each job has clearly defined scope, cost and time.
- Create accurate quotes and sales orders ensuring that each order will flow through the order fulfillment process efficiently
- Negotiate pricing with vendors if and when circumstances allow
- Advise customers on best products to help solve problems
- Utilize project management skills and practices developed by the Company
- Maintain proficiency and strive for excellence in CSI
- Analyze and report bid tab results
- Maintain up to date product knowledge
- Maintain up to date traffic industry knowledge and knowledge of our competition
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Must have 5 plus years of progressive industry or technical product sales experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess excellent computer skills (database management, MS Office)
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and project management skills
- Must be detail oriented, a good communicator, self-motivated
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to exercise discretion and independent judgment
MoboTrex, engineers, manufactures and sells a wide range of standard and custom traffic control products across America. We are headquartered in Davenport, Iowa and maintains operations in Austin, Texas; Chicago; Minneapolis; Springfield, Ill.; and St. Louis areas. We continue to expand our offerings of products and services to meet the demands of today and tomorrow. From pedestrian pushbuttons to Advanced Transportation Management Systems, MoboTrex has the expertise to provide the best mobility and traffic solutions for every customer, every day.
If you are interested in joining our team of experts please access the following link for a complete job description and access our application process:Interested candidates should apply via the following link:
*Relocation assistance may be offered to successful candidates