Inside Sales Manager: Davenport
Directs and oversees the inside sales team toward its primary objectives, based on growth and profit, by performing the following duties personally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build a high performing team. Attract, hire, develop, train and retrain a team of high performing inside sales representatives. Set and measure performance expectations for all positions and for the business unit as a whole. Replace and upgrade talent as needed.
- Oversee inside sales operations. Manage a team of sales specialists that communicate with customers through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, direct mailings, to provide support and generate revenue opportunities. Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales representative for further development and closure to meet individual and assigned departmental quarterly and annual targets.
- Grow the business. Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to ensure sales program’s success across teams and departments throughout the company. Serve with other departmental management to facilitate relationships among members of these various departments and locations in order to achieve the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Nurture a culture of accountability. Oversee reporting, territories, incentives and communications for the assigned team. Resolve interpersonal issues within the department and escalate if necessary.
- Oversee execution. Participate in customer interactions to ensure cross-training, customer satisfaction and management involvement regularly. Schedule and lead department staff meetings and training events. Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
5+ years of experience managing a distribution or manufacturing inside sales department or business unit with $5MM+ in revenue required. Business to government experience is preferred. Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
All candidates must have:
- Effective oral and writing communication as well as interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with Infor CloudSuite (Syteline) or similar ERP/CRM
- Proven ability to cultivate collaborative relationships between the Inside Sales Representatives and the team of Regional Sales Managers.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Prior management experience, results-oriented and willing to hold others accountable.
- Ability to lead and motivate a sales team be persistent, flexible and innovative.
- Ability to resolve conflicts both internal and client facing.
- Ability to be a self-starter who takes initiative.
- Good decision making skills, excellent judgment, and a leadership presence.
MoboTrex Traffic is a growing company that needs employees who strive for excellence and understand that our ability to assist our customers, both internal and external, is a cornerstone to our continued growth and development. MoboTrex offers great pay, a full benefits package, and an enjoyable work environment.
MoboTrex Traffic Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and requires pre-employment drug testing and background check. For more information about MoboTrex, please visit us at https://www.mobotrex.com.
Apply by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.