General Manager: Chicago
The Branch Manager is responsible for assigning and directing all work performed in the branch and overseeing all areas of operation. Manages staff to increase targets and accomplish quarterly sales goals, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The Branch Manager will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee execution. Direct all operational aspects of the local branch operation including distribution operations, customer service, employee management and development, administration and sales.
- Grow the business. Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities. Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans. Meet goals and metrics.
- Provide excellent leadership/Team Development. Develop current staff and identify new talent in order to build high performing teams. Create a continuous learning and growth environment by providing training, coaching, development and motivation. Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Nurture a culture of accountability. Create executable objectives with the ability to coach and develop action items for employee improvement and development. Act as the primary access point for employees to gain industry and regional knowledge for continued growth and success of specific location.
- Work as a strong member of the Team. Share knowledge with peers and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Cultivate a high level of integrity. Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Be connected. Network to improve the presence and reputation of the company the represented manufacturers. Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
- 5+ years of experience running a distribution or manufacturing department or business unit with $5MM+ in revenue.
- Traffic Industry experience preferred
- Business to government experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in business or engineering from an accredited university.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
All candidates must have:
- Effective oral and writing communication and presentation skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Leadership and team development/management skills with experience building and leading high performing teams.
- Knowledge of strategic planning, team building, change management, project management and organizational systems awareness.
- Ability to be conversant in mobility and traffic industry technology.
- Result-oriented, comfortable taking calculated risks, and willing to hold others accountable.
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations.
- Ability to take personal responsibility and deal with uncertainty.
- Ability to persistent, flexible and innovative.
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals.
- Ability to resolve conflicts.
MoboTrex Traffic is a growing company that needs employees who strive for excellence and understand that our ability to assist our customers, both internal and external, is a cornerstone to our continued growth and development. MoboTrex offers great pay, a full benefits package, and an enjoyable work environment.
MoboTrex Traffic Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and requires pre-employment drug testing and background check. For more information about MoboTrex, please visit us at https://www.mobotrex.com.
Apply by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.