Accounts Payable Rep
Are you a self-motivated individual who can perform professional level accounting and finance responsibilities? MoboTrex has an exciting opportunity to join our growing organization as a full-time Accounts Payable Rep based at our corporate office in Davenport, IA. Under the direction of the General Accounting Manager, the Accounts Payable Rep will provide assistance with accounts payable process, inventory/cost accounting and other additional services in finance and administrative areas. To perform this role successfully, the ideal candidate must be detail oriented, proficient with managing multiple tasks and perform all essential duties satisfactorily.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of Accounts Payable experience required
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and previous experience working with an ERP accounting package
- Excellent analytical, time management and organizational skills
- Understanding of business processes ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Exposure to Accounts Receivable is a plus
- Administer accounts payable process in an accurate and timely manner and provide periodic analysis of vendor accounts when requested
- Assist with month-end close process
- Reconcile accounts from subsidiary ledgers to the General Ledger.
- Provide information for tax purposes as appropriate. Primarily use Tax reporting, W9’s, and annual 1099’s
- Assist with maintaining real estate and property records as required.
- Assist with year-end audits
- Review accruals and prepaid expenses with General Accounting Manager
- Cross train with other members of the Finance Department to provide coverage during absences and to balance work loads
- Assist with other job duties as assigned
- Additional responsibilities and opportunities will be available for those ambitious and capable of mastering new skills
We are looking for someone who can work both independently as well as collaboratively. This will enable the Accounts Payable Rep to cross train in other areas and complete various payroll reports.
We are a growing company that needs employees who strive for excellence and understand that our ability to assist our customers, both internal and external, is a cornerstone to our continued growth and development. Mobotrex offers competitive pay, a full benefits package, and an enjoyable work environment.
MoboTrex, engineers, manufactures and sells a wide range of standard and custom traffic control products across America. We are headquartered in Davenport, Iowa and maintains operations in Austin, Texas; Chicago; Minneapolis; Springfield, Ill.; and St. Louis areas. We continue to expand our offerings of products and services to meet the demands of today and tomorrow. From pedestrian pushbuttons to Advanced Transportation Management Systems, MoboTrex has the expertise to provide the best mobility and traffic solutions for every customer, every day.
If you are interested in joining our team of experts, please access the following link for a complete job description and access to our application process https://hiring.accolo.com/jobs/Davenport/Iowa/Accounts_Payable_Accountant/433461007/job.htm.
MoboTrex is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and requires pre-employment drug testing and a background check.
Not familiar with us?
View our short video to see what MoboTrex has to offer employees!